Start each morning with a little creative writing practice. Use these prompts to get started.
Creative Writing Prompts
1. Matt was gone now. And Lily had to face the fact that she was alone.
2. June was determined to do at least one good deed today.
3. He was the most irritating man Denise had ever met.
4. Thomas had his faults. But Iris loved him anyway.
5. People tried to tell Jeremy there was no way out of his situation. But he refused to listen.
6. Samantha suddenly realized that Nathan wasn’t ill. He wasn’t ill at all. He was drunk!
7. After 45 years, Mary suddenly had no husband. And no money.
8. “Why are you looking so happy today?” Richard asked Amy.
9. Carrie was more determined than ever to get what she wanted.
10. Marjorie walked up to the scantily clad woman at the bar and tapped her on the shoulder. “I believe that man you’re being so friendly with is my husband.”