Creative Writing Prompts
Use these prompts to do a little creative writing this week.
Start a new short story or even a novel.
1. It was more money than Gina had ever had before. But she knew exactly what she would do with it.
2. Conner knew it was time to let go.
3. “We’re going to the orchard,” said Mom. “It’s apple picking time. Come on.”
4. Margot was ready for a road trip. She could think of nothing else lately.
5. Carol and Logan were finally building the house of their dreams.
6. It was a fresh start for Maggie. At least, that was how she chose to look at the situation.
7. “What do you like most about living in a foreign country, Jane?” asked her boyfriend, Mark.
Jane thought it carefully before she answered.
8. Hayley stood on the balcony, outside her stateroom, admiring the view. She could hardly believe Monte Carlo was spread out before her.
9. Venice was all Katie had thought it would be…and much more.
10. The ship had just docked and soon everyone would be going ashore.