1. Jane had been snowed in with her three kids, all under the age of five, for four days now.
2. Sarah loved winter because…
3. The baby was due any day now, and the major highways were closed and the back streets were all sheets of ice.
4. January was already half over and Jill was still on track with her major resolution.
5. February 1st was the deadline. Tony didn’t know what he would do when that day came because he wasn’t going to be ready.
6. Michelle clipped out pictures from her favorite magazines. “I’m making a vision board,” she announced to her husband.
7. Brian was leaving on another business trip this afternoon. This time, Peggy wasn’t going to just sit at home while he was gone.
8. What had her husband been thinking when he presented Maggie with a huge gray parrot for Christmas?
9. She’d only been with the company for three weeks when Kathy decided it was the worse place she had ever worked.
10. When Bailey opened the letter from her mother she almost fainted from the shock of seeing a $25,000 check in the envelope.