Start a new story with one of this week’s creative writing prompts.
1. Margot needed a job. Unfortunately, there were only two things she was any good at, and neither of them was likely to lead to employment.
2. Laura could hardly wait for…
3. It was a crisp, sunny day in the little village of Agassi.
4. Peggy wasn’t good at keeping secrets; especially a secret like this one.
5. Jason Stark had been hired to revive the sleepy little town of Hambolt. His plan was to first…
6. There were no two ways about it. An action like this meant war!
7. So what if Dean had given MaryLou a lovely necklace at the New Year’s Eve part and not the diamond ring she was expecting. It wasn’t the end of the world, just…
8. The phone range and Becky froze.
9. “He’s all yours now,” said the lady at the pet shop.
10. Victoria never expected her husband to do something as foolish as this.