Here are some new creative writing prompts for the week.
Use one or more of them to create a new short story or even a book!
1. Helen loved late February because…
2. Cathy knew it was over when Jack walked out and slammed the door. What she didn’t know was why it was over?
3. “What is it? What’s wrong?” asked Marilyn as she looked at her husband’s ghostly face.
4. “Benjamin is missing,” said the headmaster.
5. Karen had decided that Jason Callahan was the most infuriating man she had ever met.
6. It didn’t happen often. But once in a blue moon a saddled horse would gallop onto the ranch without a rider.
7. “Choose your weapons, boys!” said the leggy blonde in the tight lime green t-shirt.
8. “You can’t make me do it,” said Harry.
9. The house looked just the same as it had when Winston left it five days ago. Yet, something was definitely different.
10. Margot was finally getting what she had always wanted. Or, at least she thought she was.
The Working Writer’s Coach
P.S. Turn your personal experiences into a new writing career. Learn more at www.fearlessfreelancewriting.com