Spend a few minutes each day on a little creative writing, no matter what type of writing you do to earn income.
It’s a great way to get those creative juices flowing.
Here are some prompts to help you get started.
Creative Writing Prompts
1. Janet was so happy spring had finally arrived. Now she could…
2. The look on Jack’s face said it all.
3. “What do you mean, you’re sick?” asked Brianna.
4. Darren was finally going to meet his future mother-in-law. He gulped.
5. “Relax,” said Mitchell. “This isn’t the worst thing you’ve ever done.”
6. “It’s a surprise,” said Logan.
Amy frowned. She didn’t like surprises.
7. “You’re either a cat person or you’re not,” said Mary. “I’m a cat person. Which are you?”
Marcus noticed Mary’s calico cat starting at him suspiciously.
8. Nathan appeared at Shannon’s front door with a dozen red roses.
9. “Why would anyone want a pet snake,” asked Nick’s mother. “It has to go!”
10. “Just how much money do you need,” asked Marilyn.